Pinnacle Point Beach and Golf Estate is a haven for the discerning golfer.
The 18-hole championship golf course was designed by well-known South African golf course architect Peter Matkovich, who opened the course together with top Irish Tour Golf Professional Darren Clarke in November 2006.
However, there are more activities and destinations in the area for those who aren’t planning to spend their whole trip on the green!
Food and Beverage:
Pinnacle Point is becoming increasingly famous for its magnificent Pinnacle Restaurant, located in the stunning clubhouse. The restaurant also caters to children and has a special Children’s Menu available. There are two additional restaurants in the Casino complex and these are within walking distance from the lodge.
Pinnacle Point is now a Heritage Site, where remarkable finds have been uncovered. Join an official guided tour and discover the history of modern man.
Mountain bike trails:
Pinnacle Point has laid out mountain bike trails through the nature reserve area, where one can choose from a shorter “easy” ride through to a longer harder trail for the more energetic!
Trails, walks and runs:
Pinnacle Point has a number of easily accessible walks. These include those on the paths around the estate together with trails through our nature reserve area. One can also access the remarkable St. Blaise trail that goes right along the estate.
Other activities at Pinnacle Point Beach and Golf Estate include:
- Nature reserve with game viewing (Antelope, zebra and ostrich) – Advise security that you would like to walk or cycle in the reserve and they will open the gate for you.
- Spa – LaVita Spa is now open at the Pinnacle Point Clubhouse. This new facility has a Jacuzzi, steam room and heated pool (no under 16’s) as well as a hair salon, nail bar, single and couples therapy rooms. There are discount vouchers in the lodge but call the Spa reception to check for Winter Specials.
- Kids Club: There is an hourly charge for children (ages 3-10) to be entertained with a variety of activities ie playstation, x-box, colouring in, face-painting, sand art, puzzles, card games, board games etc. This charge will apply to all children staying in the kids room irrespective of whether their parents are dining or playing golf. A meal and cold drink can be supplied at an additional charge.
- Pinnacle Point has two magnificent private beaches – Oyster Bay and Eden Bay.
- Bird watching
- Children’s play area right next to the central pool area at our lodges.
- Fishing – Excellent fishing off the rocks at Oyter Bay Beach
- Tennis court
- Louis Oosthuizen Golf Academy
- Peak Performance Centre – one of the most technologically advanced golf teaching and clubfitting repair centres.
- Golf Driving range and practice area
- Mini Golf – at the driving range
- Swimming Pool (plus indoor pool down at the Spa)
- Trails, walks and runs – Pinnacle Point has a number of easily accessible walks.
- Fitness centre (Gym) – located at driving range (there is a daily fee of R70 for guests)